The Senior Receiver is a non-management role, who will be an elevated luxury fashion receiver. The purpose of this role is to prepare our top White Glove receivers for a lead or assistant manager role on the product receiving team. It will act as a liaison between the sales team and inbound product receiving as well as serving as a backup when the white glove lead is out of the office
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Act as point person for general White Glove receivers
- Work alongside White Glove lead to develop, present and implement training
- presentations & procedures
- Maintain positive team culture
- Handle consignments sent to suite G
- Assist lead with receiving LCO
- Handle team questions
- Point person for troubleshooting and problem solving for receiving team
- Helping find missing info white glove consignments
- Find reconsignment information for receivers
- Maintain daily quota
- Helping check rejections daily
- Reject items without approval/designer codes
- Assist with investigations on missing and additional item inquiries
- Assist with condition standards and brands not on the current designer list.
What You Bring To The Role
- Someone who works well independently but also has the ability to work in a team
- Someone who consistently reaches goal with minimal assistance and errors
- Able to hit goal while handling elevated responsibilities
- Advanced understanding of the White Glove receiving process
- Great time management skills and ability to prioritize daily tasks
- Highly motivated and proactive with strong communication skills.
GHR6450 #LI-MR44 #LI-Onsite
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records. At TRR, People Come First. That’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our Diversity Equity and Inclusion program here.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.