As a Photo Product Handler you will assist with the movement of our fun consigned products in our clean and safe authentication facility. You are proactive and have a strong attention to detail.
TRR supports the sustainability movement as we help keep life going for luxury products, reduce waste and keep our planet healthier.
We stand for equitable workplaces with opportunities to grow and we design our compensation programs with the view of you as a long-term employee with full benefits, generous vacation and company stock.
Our warehouses are safe and clean. Most of all, you’ll get to learn a brand-new industry while working with fun people. Join us!
Compensation | Benefits | Perks
- $50 in monthly food credits
- 18 Paid PTO Days and 9 Paid Holidays
- Opportunity for overtime
- Clean and safe working environment with climate controlled warehouses
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (purchase stock @ discounted rates)
- 401K (with company matching up to $1000)
- Generous Medical, Dental & Vision benefits subsidized by the The RealReal
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Collect Ready for Photography product from Authentication area and bring to photo studio
- Organize, scan and maintain order in the photo queue
- Distribute Ready for Photography product to the photographers
- Steam and prep items for photographers
- Perform end of day floor scans and weekly audits of the queue
- Must be able to move up to 50 pounds; stand/walk for extended periods of time
What You Bring To The Role
- No experience required
- Must be punctual and available to work overtime as needed
- Basic understanding of Mac OS and Canon Cameras
- Works well with deadlines and metrics
- Must be able to lift heavy boxes up to 50 lbs and stand for extended periods of time
GH3925 #LI-KH26 #LI-Onsite
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.