The RealReal is looking for an enthusiastic and talented Technical Sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition team and help us strategically grow our company. Partnering closely with our Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and internal stakeholders, you will be critical in creating a seamless recruiting process to help us identify, attract, and scale world-class technical and non-technical talent. If you are a Technical Sourcer who is passionate about candidate experience, creative in engaging talent, and eager to collaborate with a stellar team - we want to hear from you!
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Identify and engage both active and passive top talent through multiple channels
- Collaborate with the hiring team to ideate and execute on hiring strategies for various roles and departments (Engineering, Machine Learning, Product, IT, Marketing, Finance, etc.)
- Build a robust and diverse pipeline through resume screening, sourcing, networking, referrals, events, etc.
- Key stakeholder in candidate process from role kick-off to initial outreach and recruiter screen
- Leverage data, market research, industry trends, and your experience to build and implement creative sourcing strategies that help us achieve our hiring goals
- Partner with the team to provide a world-class, relationship-focused candidate experience
- Source using a wide variety of tools: LinkedIn, Boolean search, AngelList, social media, job boards, tech groups, university alumni resources, and other creative search techniques
- Participate in intake meetings with recruiters and hiring managers to understand our business, product, and the nuances of each role
- Manage talent pools, proactively engaging and building pipeline to support the business
What You Bring To The Role
- 2+ years of successful sourcing experience for a tech startup or high-growth company with elite hiring standards
- Experience hiring for various technology stacks, Engineering, G&A, and senior positions
- A proven track record of building and fostering strong relationships with teammates and candidates
- Ability to prioritize multiple objectives and drive results with sense of urgency
- A polished and proactive communicator (both internally and externally)
- Experience working with and maintaining clean data in ATS systems (Greenhouse highly preferred)
- A positive attitude with a balance of grit and grace
- High attention to detail and a passion for candidate experience
GHR5538 #LI-JF15 #LI-Remote
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.