What You Get To Do Every Day
- Supervise warehouse for Facilities team
- Manage Facility team and Janitorial Staff
- Moving of furniture, boxes and related equipment
- Perform light handyman work that includes building furniture, hanging artwork
- Provide superior customer service to employees
- Manage all Internal and external deliveries
- Provides hands on facilities assistance where necessary
- Maintaining a clean working environment.
What You Bring To The Role
- Previous experience working as Facilities manager
- Previous experience managing a team of at least 5 people
- Ability to work full-time and overtime when required
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle a high volume of customers while maintaining a positive attitude
GHR5473 #LI-MY35 #LI-Onsite
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.