The RealReal SalesTech team is looking for a hands-on Senior Salesforce Engineer who enjoys solving challenging problems for the Sales Organization, someone that is passionate about Salesforce and our mission of sustainability in creating a circular economy of high-end goods.
This collaborative and dispersed team is located in multiple time zones throughout North and South America. Our team values growth and personal development; The RealReal is a great place to develop your professional software and leadership skills.
This role reports to the Salesforce Engineering Manager and can be fully remote.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Produce high-quality, performant, and testable code
- Mentor and learn from experienced peers through pull requests and pairing
- Solve and design complex data integrations
- Develop Salesforce solutions with 3rd parties like Sumo, LeadData, Genesys, Truly, Xactly, HelloSign, UPS and Bringg
What You Bring To The Role
- 4+ years implementing large scale Salesforce solutions with complex data integrations
- 2+ years working with Aura and LWC frameworks
- Understanding of build technologies like SFDX, Github, and Metadata APIs
- Confidence in debugging asynchronous processing on Salesforce
- Good knowledge of Rest API, Platform Events, Kafka connector, Push Topics
- Curiosity about retail/e-commerce, the high-end consignment market, and/or how to create a sustainable, circular economy for luxury goods
- Experience with Copado or similar
- Experience with Kafka, Mulesoft/DellBoomi
- Experience developing mobile Salesforce apps
Want to learn more about our team at The RealReal? Check out our Technology & Product Blog!
GHR5410 #LI-TL51 #LI-Remote
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.