Responsible for coordinating routing, and following up with drivers to ensure product is picked up from our consignors and delivered to our warehouse or luxury consignment office (LCO). The principal objectives are to enter pickup orders, route and coordinate all pickups throughout the allocated regions and ensure delivery to the warehouse or LCO.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Entering all consignment pickup requests both, internal and third party
- Route and create driver schedules for next day pickups
- Contact all consignors to notify of pickup date and time
- Work with drivers and consignors to promptly identify and resolve pickup exceptions
- Be the key communication point for Consignor, Driver and Luxury Manager
- Investigate delivery discrepancies with Loss Prevention
- Receive and process delivery reports from warehouses
- Report weekly on volume in all markets
- Prepare regular reports on pickup network performance vs. consignor SLAs and budget.
What You Bring To The Role
- Ability to work Mon - Fri 8:30 am - 5:30pm
- High School Diploma / GED required
- Some College Preferred
- Experience in 3PL a plus
- Must be proficient in various PC applications such as Email, Word, and Excel, Microsoft & Mac
- Must possess excellent customer service, phone communication, written and verbal skills
- Must be detailed oriented and can meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and lead others in a fast-paced environment
- Must have strong problem solving ability
- Must be able to analyze and breakdown data/information to identify root cause and develop appropriate countermeasures
- Must be able to interact with multiple teams
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to communicate efficiently.
GHR5393 #LI-NC42 #LI-Onsite
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.