The RealReal’s Warehouse Associates inspect and evaluate our fun consigned products including Apparel, Shoewear, Accessories, Handbags and much more!
At The RealReal, we support the sustainability movement as we help keep life going for luxury designer products, reducing waste and keeping our planet healthier.
We stand for equitable workplaces with opportunities to grow and we design our compensation programs with the view of you as a long-term employee with full benefits, generous vacation and company stock.
Our warehouses are clean, safe and climate controlled. Most of all, you’ll get to learn a brand-new industry while working with fun people. Join us!
Compensation | Benefits | Perks
- $15.50 hourly
- $100 in monthly food credits
- Generous PTO (18 days) and Paid Holidays (9)
- Opportunity for overtime
- Clean and safe working environment with climate controlled warehouses
- $5,000 in RSUs (stock) awarded - Opportunity to earn as the company grows
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (purchase stock @ discounted rates)
- 401K (with company matching up to $1000)
- Generous Medical, Dental & Vision benefits subsidized by the The RealReal
What You Can Expect
- Distribute received product to Authentication categories (Jewelry, Ready-To-Wear, Men’s, Home, Shoes & Accessories and Handbags)
- Assist with the distribution of all ready to SKU product to the appropriate area
- Ensure sorting racks are full and product is distributed evenly
- Quality controlling every item at pick-up, ensuring everything has a receiving ticket
- Take rejections to consignor returns as needed
- Work with Lead Receivers to ensure VIP consignments are given to the proper Authenticators
- Stock Receiving Desk with supplies (hangers, containers, plastic sleeves and printer paper
- Distribute inbound boxes and/or bags to receiving, keeping multiple bag consignments together
- Help keep Receiving area organized by condensing and organizing consignments in the staging area
- Removing cardboard from the workstation and putting it in recycle container
- Operate manual pallet jack to move product and pallets throughout the warehouse (training will be provided)
What You Bring To The Role
- Comfortable with working in a high volume fast paced environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Basic computer knowledge
- Must be able to lift heavy boxes up to 50 lbs. and stand for extended periods of time
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.