The Sales Manager (Group Manager- ALM) is a key Field Sales Management position at The RealReal. As a Group Manager, you will drive a field sales team focused on acquiring consigned items from our existing clients. You're customer-obsessed, adaptable, and passionate about luxury brands, fashion, and sustainability. Above all, you embody the TRR culture through collaboration, driving results, and building for the future.
Compensation | Benefits | Perks
- Base Pay + uncapped commission
- $2000/mo commission (top performers at $4800+/month)
- Annual Elite Club Trip for top performers
- $50,000 in RSUs (stock) awarded
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (purchase stock @ discounted rates)
- Monthly sales competitions (i.e. cash | prizes | site credit | stock)
- 401K (with company matching up to $1000)
- Medical, Dental & Vision
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Drive field sales team to meet/exceed daily & monthly KPIs
- Shadow field sales representative appointments to improve/monitor performance
- Continually coach and train field sales representatives for optimal performance
- Leverage customer reporting in order to identify opportunities to increase client engagement and consignments
- Monitor and address customer feedback for team
- Provide accurate reporting to Sales Leadership on team strategy & goals
- Ensure the team is following protocol in processing, pricing, safety, consignor communication etc.
- Interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
What You Bring To The Role
- 2+ years of work experience in sales management
- Motivated by a desire to win and excel and grow your business in a competitive sales environment
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to build rapport, establish trust, provide empathy and build credibility with clients quickly
- Efficiency and strong organizational, time management and communication skills
- Ability to use technological tools with ease G-Suite, Email, SalesForce, CRM
- Ability to lift and move up to 25 lbs
Offers for qualifying positions as a Sales Manager (Group Manager) must be extended by 1/20/2021 with a start date of 1/31/2022. Start date is subject to satisfactory clearance of the background check. Company delays to the start date will not disqualify eligibility. Signing bonus valued at $2500.00 to be paid in three installments. The first $1,000.00 will be issued in the pay period of employment. The second installment will be valued at $2,000 and will be issued following 3 months of employment. The third payment, valued at $2,000.00, will be issued in the pay period following six months of employment. Bonus is only payable if the employee is in good standing continuously through the date each payment is made.
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. GHR4367