As an Authentication Product Handler, you will be responsible for product distribution within the Authentication Team. The job duties will support the inventory counts coming in and out of the department.. The Product Handler will be required to comply with safe handling and care practices of luxury items. Material handling equipment and bar code collection devices may be used to perform daily functions.
Compensation | Benefits | Perks
- Total potential compensation over $18 per hour compensation with incentive pay programs
- Base Pay Plus Incentive Pay Programs
- Incentive programs that pay up to $400 per month based on performance
- Total potential compensation over $3,200 per month with incentive pay programs
- $50 in monthly food credits
- Generous PTO (18 days) and Paid Holidays (9)
- Opportunity for overtime
- Clean and safe working environment with climate controlled warehouses
- $5,000 in RSUs (stock) awarded - Opportunity to earn as the company grows
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (purchase stock @ discounted rates)
- 401K (with company matching up to $1000)
- Generous Medical, Dental & Vision benefits subsidized by the The RealReal
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Product Handling within Authentication Team
- Performs product distribution to all team members maintaining UPH
- Safely handling and care of luxury fashions items
- Conduct quality inspections on packaging and documentation
- Responsible for movement of product
- Sort and restock functions in an organized fashion
- Other responsibilities as designated by the team leader
What You Bring To The Role
- No experience required
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be punctual and available to work overtime as needed
- Must be able to lift heavy boxes up to 50 lbs. and stand for extended periods of time
Offers for qualifying positions in Warehouse, Receiving, Authentication and Photography must be extended by 1/31/2022. Start date is subject to satisfactory clearance of the background check. Company delays to the start date will not impair eligibility for payout. Signing bonus valued at $2500 to be paid in two installments. The first $1,000.00 will be issued in the pay period following 3 months of employment and the second $1,500.00 in the pay period following six months of employment. Bonus is only payable if the employee is in good standing continuously through the date each payment is made.
All wages and payments are subject to applicable withholdings and deductions.
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. GHR4334