The Senior Resales Specialist (Sr. Retail Sales Associate) is a key sales position in our Core Retail stores at The RealReal. As a Senior Resales Specialist, you are goal-oriented and driven to achieve and exceed sales goals. You're client-obsessed, adaptable, and passionate about luxury brands, fashion, and sustainability. Above all, you embody the TRR culture through collaboration, driving results, and building for the future.
Bonus | Benefits | Perks
- Base Pay PLUS bonus earnings of $1500/month (at target) - Top performers at $2700+/month!
- $500+ /month bonus potential for consignor referrals (uncapped)
- $10,000 in Stock (RSUs) awarded
- 18 days of Vacation paid (increases after 1st year)
- Sick time, holiday pay & volunteer time paid
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (purchase stock @ discounted rates)
- Paid training program with robust career growth
- 401K (with company matching up to $1000)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Commuter Benefits
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Drive sales through engagement of clients, suggestive selling and sharing product knowledge
- Provide a high level of service while navigating multiple customer journey’s simultaneously
- Educate clients on The RealReal mission and business structure
- Build brand loyalty by delivering a best in class client experience
- Outreach daily to existing clients to drive sales in store
What You Bring To The Role
- 2+ years experience in Retail Sales
- Motivated by a desire to win and excel; competitive
- Passion about client service and the ability to establish trust
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to use technological tools with ease
- Ability to commit to 40 hours per week
- Able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. GHR4328