The RealReal is looking for a results-driven, strategic leader to build on the recruiting operations function. As our Director of Talent Operations & Systems, you’ll own and project manage planning, operations, and enablement that will deliver hiring success across the organization. As a key member of the Recruiting Leadership Team we are looking for an exceptional leader who can bring their expertise, creativity, and vision to support recruiting and hiring teams. We expect that you’ll bring a strong point of view about what world class recruiting looks like so you and your team can continuously improve the systems, tools, and processes we use to find, interview, and hire amazing talent.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Lead the core operational processes for the Talent Acquisition team and ensure we achieve hiring success by building and delivering enablement programs to support the recruiting team, hiring managers, and interviewers across The RealReal
- Grow, manage, and inspire your team of recruiting coordinators and operations specialists/managers
- Design and lead scaled recruiting transformation initiatives and projects that contribute to the success and delivery against our recruiting strategy and vision
- Effectively manage a portfolio of projects and programs across the recruiting team while partnering with the recruiting leadership team to operationalize and build implementation and enablement strategies
- Investigate and inform on best in class recruiting practice, you’ll own the discovery, selection, implementation, and administration of systems, tools, and resources while overseeing all external vendor performance
- Advance the use of recruiting and hiring analytics to position the recruiting team and business to make informed decisions as we grow
- Achieve higher levels of business impact and improve performance metrics by leading continuous process improvement initiatives
- Partner with the recruiting leadership team and own operational and strategic planning, budgeting, program investments, headcount and resource allocation models across all functional areas
- Operate programs such as internal referrals, internal mobility, Glassdoor and more
- Guarantee we flawlessly execute all interviews globally and consistently deliver an exceptional candidate experience
What You Bring To The Role
- Deep experience in talent acquisition / recruiting with a recent focus on leading
- Recruiting operations or similar operational role; with a proven track record of developing recruiting capabilities that fuel growth and business success in a high-growth organization
- Experience implementing and optimizing a recruiting technology suite including ATS, CRM, Integrated platforms. Extra points for work with Greenhouse!
- Experience building, revising, and scaling recruiting processes in a rapidly growing global organization
- Strong project management skills and operational rigor, with the ability to translate vision into action
- Ability to manage ambiguity and complex problem-solving, emerging with strategic plans and deliverables
- Experience with scaled organizational change efforts
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements. GHR4257