As a part-time Shipping & Receiving Associate at The RealReal, you're an expert at keeping product moving through shipment processing, replenishment, and inventory management. You're client-obsessed, detail-oriented and passionate about efficiency. While you support all back-of-house inventory functions, you're able to flex your skills to support your team cross-functionally as needed. Most importantly, you embody the TRR culture through collaboration, driving results, and building for the future.
Bonus | Benefits | Perks
- Monthly bonus up to $250 pending goal achievement (eligible after 4 months of employment)
- 9 days of paid vacation
- Sick time, holiday pay & volunteer time paid
- Paid training program with robust career growth
- 401K (with company matching up to $1000)
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Receive and process all inbound merchandise
- Accurately fulfill and ship ecommerce orders in accordance with productivity goals
- Organize overflow stock in back of house
- Participate in weekly inventory audits
- Maintain a clean and organized back of house space
- Demonstrate commitment to team collaboration to drive business results
- Willingness to do other tasks as requested by store leadership
What You Bring To The Role
- Ability to commit to 25 hours per week
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
- A can-do attitude with the ability to multitask and pivot with shifting business needs
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to lift and move up to 25 lbs.
- Passion for the luxury brands and fashion
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. GHR3868