TheRealReal is looking for a Sailpoint Engineer, Identity to join our IT team and grow our suite of Identity Access Management applications as well as maintain and build our IAM environment with change control, security, and scalability in mind. You will serve as an internal subject matter expert on implementation, management, and industry best practices for identity strategy. As our Sailpoint Engineer expert, you’ll provide architecture, integrations, and automation for Sailpoint, Okta, and other IAM products. Our IT team believes that new technology allows us to look at a problem in a new light and possibly find a better solution to the issue at hand. We build for the future, see around corners, and focus on automating current and future processes with the latest technology.
** This position can be fully remote anywhere in North or South America OR work in our California, Arizona, or New Jersey Offices**
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Manage, maintain, develop the IAM infrastructure
- Drive the integration of new applications in Sailpoint and Okta
- Own Identity Access related changes.
- Develop and deploy custom Connectors/rules for Sailpoint
- Own Identity Access related changes.
- Work with Cross functional teams to develop and maintain RBAC policies, enterprise roles and permissions sets in our various applications.
- Partner with the security team on Identity governance audits and processes.
- Guide application Owners on best practices and standardization when tying applications into IAM systems
- Provide operational training and documentation on IAM applications and processes
- Support various projects, life cycle management, directory services, and security integrations
- Implement and develop zero trust access
What You Bring To The Role
- 5+ years required of combined IT and security work experience with broad exposure to infrastructure/network/engineering and multi-platform environments
- 3+ years of experience in the development, implementation, administration, configuration and support of Sailpoint IdentityNow
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related degree, or equivalent job experience
- 3+ years Java or Beanshell experience
- 3+ years of experience with IDP technologies (i.e. Okta , One login, ADFS, Google Identity)
- Expert understanding of Identity technologies (i.e. AD, LDAP, SSO, RBAC, SAML, OpendID, OAuth)
- Advanced knowledge of identity integrations with modern HRS systems (ex. Workday, Namely, etc)
- Strong understanding of user life cycle processes and experience automating them
- Ability to troubleshoot complex IAM issues
- Strong understanding of authentication concepts like multi-factor, risk based, and adaptive authentication
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements. GHR3853