The RealReal is looking for a dynamic Sales Management Trainer who has a proven record of people management and the ability to coach effectively to deliver on results. This role will focus on developing the skills sets and core competencies of the sales leadership team and is responsible for coaching and driving key behaviors across the sales leadership function.
The ideal candidate is a sales leader who possesses acumen in the areas of development and enablement , is process oriented, understands consultative selling and has a clear vision for the team and experience using data and technology to meet the organizational needs of a scaling business. . This role reports to the Sr. Director, Sales Training and Enablement.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Develop a Training Strategy and Roadmap for the Sales Leadership team: Lead the design and implementation of core leadership training programs including to cover on-boarding and continuous training across all Sales Leaders
- Hold weekly manager workshops to hone in on critical development areas and provide clear accountability check-ins with line managers
- Design Curriculum: Create and customize training curriculum and collateral to build employee skills / competencies
- Provide ongoing improvement of training materials, scripts, docs, etc.
- Own new manager onboarding, drive the development of training materials and strategies, manage training implementation and measure the success of the programs
- Develop tools and resources aimed at elevating the competency of sales leaders and to enable their leadership effectiveness by developing and implementing supporting resources
- Connect with underperforming leaders to provide additional coaching and development
- Coach sales leaders to develop skills and strategies to boost productivity and achieve sales plans
- Ensure all programs have a clear evaluation strategy in place. Track and regularly report on program impact. Share metrics and insights with business leaders
- Responsible for tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPI) across the Sales Leadership organization and developing group and individual training solutions geared toward improving agreed KPIs such as conversion, quota attainment, and new hire ramp.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with business leaders and key stakeholders to agree on priorities and support wider organizational goals and strategies
- Create and manage, in partnership with the training team, repository of videos / content within 360 Learning
What You Bring To The Role
- A minimum of 5+ years of sales leadership or experience in building and scaling training programs
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree a plus
- Has created and successfully managed delivery of training solutions for Sales Leaders
- Has experience in developing training strategies for Sales Leaders that include digital training
- Strong influencing skills; ability to work in a collaborative and team-centric culture
- Data driven, ability to analyze reports, uncover areas of improvement, develop innovative solutions, and implement the strategies to ensure the leadership team is performing at a high level.
- Can position themselves as a trusted advisor to senior leaders and executive sponsors
- Demonstrated curiosity and ability to deliver with speed, quality and continuous iteration
- Ability to multitask, stay organized, and work efficiently
- Capacity to complete projects and provide solutions despite competing demands
- Team player able to work effectively and collaboratively across all departments to meet goals
- You are an enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others with a track record of building high performing teams
- Strong understanding of Sales Methodologies and Sales Processes that drive results
- Curious, collaborative, detail-oriented, and self-motivated. You know how to use those skills to drive adoption, facilitate change, and improve business results.
- High adaptability and flexibility, including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and change
- Proficient in Salesforce, Google Suite
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. GHR3771