This role will serve as an active thought partner and will play a key role in the development, design and implementation of new people analytics. Will help improve data integrity to achieve high quality, actionable data & metrics. Responsible for owning the tracking, measurement, and improvement of key people initiatives. Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences. Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements. Ideal candidates will have strong quantitative, technical, data visualization and storytelling skills. This role will require cross functional collaboration with teams in finance, business intelligence, etc. Overall, an ideal candidate will have a data-driven mindset and will work to uncover people's insights and opportunities to better, attract, develop and retain TRRs most important asset, our people.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Complexity: Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends. Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Acts as advisor to subordinate(s) to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems. Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements; may have budget responsibilities
- Supervision: Responsible for a functional area and not have any subordinate employees
What You Bring To The Role
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree with 3 years of related experience; or equivalent work experience
- Proven extensive knowledge in HR reporting and analytics
- Experience working with large data sets
- Experience in data cleansing, statistical modeling and programming
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Experience with Workday is a plus
Physical Demands/Environmental Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements. GHR3190.