What You Get To Do Every Day
- Shadow phone interactions, review written correspondence, and examine sales pipeline to monitor and improve team performance
- Provide coaching, training and performance management to ensure your team meets or exceeds monthly sales targets
- Monitor your team’s productivity and motivate individuals to reach daily/weekly/monthly KPIs
- Interview, hire, train and develop employees
- Ensure accurate information is captured in Salesforce. Provide quality checks as needed
- Work closely with Concierge Sales team, Store Management, and Expert teams to drive partnership and alignment
- Identify opportunities for workflow and reporting improvement and articulate execution plans to management team
- Coach team in providing world-class consignor experience through phone, email and text interactions. Supervise team in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Field general Q&A. Manage elevated consignor issues directly with consignors and liaise with consignor relations to resolve
- Additional responsibilities as outlined by Management
What You Bring To The Role
- 4 year degree preferred
- 2+ years experience managing a team of sales professionals with a track record of quota over-attainment
- 5+ years work experience
- Excitement about growing a team and leading a diverse group of salespeople to success!
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude around change
- Excellent customer service skills
- Performance coaching
- Ability to build a strong culture that is in line with TRR company values
- Problem solving attitude
- Hands-on experience with CRM software; preferably Salesforce
- Enthusiasm about The RealReal’s brand and consignment process
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.