As a Warehouse Technician, you will be responsible for shipping and fulfillment practices for a luxury ecommerce distribution facility. The job duties will support the direct to consumer pick, pack, and ship functions. The Warehouse Technician will be required to comply with safe handling and care practices of luxury items. Material handling equipment and bar code collection devices may be used to perform daily functions. Must be able to work early mornings and some weekends.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Direct to consumer order fulfillment
- Performs the pick, pack, ship functions while maintaining KPM's
- Safely handling and care of luxury fashions items
- Pack shipments securely, following required specifications
- Conduct quality inspections on packaging and documentation
- Responsible for processing all parcel shipments with the designated carrier; FedEx/UPS/USPS
- Sort and perform put away and restock functions in an organized fashion
- Maintain shipping supplies and organize inventory
- General warehousing practices; safety and organization, housekeeping and trash removal, etc.
- Other responsibilities as designated by the team leader or Warehouse Supervisor
What You Bring To The Role
- High School or G.E.D. appreciated
- 2-3 years' experience working in a warehouse environment preferred
- Basic computer skills a must
- Accuracy and attention to detail is important
- Must be punctual and available to work overtime as needed
- Must be able to lift heavy boxes up to 50 lbs. and stand for extended periods of time
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.