The Exceptions Specialist will act as a liaison between the warehouse and customer service by performing the following duties. The Exceptions Specialist is also responsible for the management of exceptions from daily activities.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Buy Doc investigation and research
- Manage un-batchable report and investigate orders
- Identify un-SKU’d items for restocking
- Investigate order issues from Customer Service (order issue log)
- Assist Customer Service with Customer Inquiries
- Assist pickers with order issues as needed
- Must be able to navigate through Dior. Looker experience is a plus
- Must have knowledge of Google Docs
- Keep leadership team and customer care updated as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
What You Bring To The Role
- High School or G.E.D. completion
- 1-2 years experience at an eCommerce facility preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to think quickly on your feet
- Accuracy and attention to detail are important
- Must be punctual and available to work overtime as needed
- Must be able to lift heavy boxes up to 50lbs and stand for extended periods of time
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.