The Call Center Representative supports the Client Services team with day-to-day on and off-line tasks and duties within the Contact Center. The Specialist may assist with all types of customer-related inquiries – the main focus is to assist Clients and the Client Services, team. The Specialist helps the Management team with day-to-day duties and supports the buyer-side client experience. This position requires the Specialist to resolve escalated customer inquiries while maintaining an exemplary level of service to reflect a gratifying and luxury client experience in a timely manner that eloquently speaks to our client (internal and external) via all contact channels, (Voice, Email, Live Chat, and Social Media).
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Accountable, adaptable and reliable - managing time, projects and daily responsibilities while assisting internal and external clients
- An enthusiastic advocate for the team and brand cultivating relationships that build brand loyalty by promptly responding to client needs Proven ability to interact with cross-functional teams to resolve laborious client issues
- Understands that forward-thinking and clear communication is important to client satisfaction demonstrating ambiguity and an autonomous approach to daily responsibilities
- Well-spoken and articulate through all forms of communications, written and verbal, concise while responding to inquiries and thorough when reporting to Management team
- Defuse escalations and assist with conflict and resolution
- Prompt and timely in responding to internal and external clients
- Troubleshoot and report technical issues to Management team
- Knowledge of contact center operations, technologies, systems and processes at an intermediate level
- Anticipate clients needs, surprise, and delight by going above and beyond client expectations
- Troubleshoot and help to identify root causes upstream while resolving dilemmas
What You Bring To The Role
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role within a Contact Center, luxury environment preferred
- A proven track record of providing exceptional client service and teamwork
- Demonstrated experience in handling escalated matters
- Strong computer skills and comfort in navigating multiple systems; proficient in Microsoft Office and GSuite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accountable, adaptable and reliable - manage time and can multi-task
- A strong passion for the brand; strong interest in learning about our business
- Analytical service-minded approach to problem-solving skills required
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Proven ability to work and communicate with all levels of the organization including cross-functional teams
- Maintain schedule flexibility, including evening, weekend and holiday hours as dictated by business need
- Team oriented, ability to work with a diverse client base
- Strong client focus and relationship building
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- Additional duties as required
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.