As Coordinator for Fine Jewelry & Watch, you will strive to maintain smooth operations of Inbound processing and authentication of fine jewelry and watches, collaborating with watchmakers, fine jewelry specialists, external vendors and management.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Accurately sort and scan all inbound/outbound product into system and physical locations, maintaining FIFO order
- Monitor, report on and respond to product queue, moving items quickly through the pipeline
- Investigate and resolve inquiries and issues with urgency
- Track exceptions, rejections and buy-outs, communicating to appropriate channels
- Order supplies and tools for multiple locations as needed
- Adhere to quality standards and SOPs; create process documentation, ensuring ongoing operational quality and efficiency
- Process customer returns and adhere to our SLA
- Request and delegate items to be re-assessed
- Administrative and other duties as needed
What You Bring To The Role
- 0-2 years of customer service, account or project management experience required.
- Watch and/or jewelry industry experience a plus
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Sound decision making skills
- Customer service and collaborative mindset
- The ability to prioritize multiple time-sensitive tasks and/or escalate issues
- Comfort and ease with navigating business and/or warehouse systems required
- Intermediate to advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, consigned luxury goods. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have 150+ in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by hundreds of brands, from Gucci to Cartier, supporting the circular economy. We make consigning effortless with free in-home pickup, drop-off service and direct shipping for individual consignors and estates. At our stores in LA, NYC and San Francisco, customers can shop, consign, and meet with our experts. At our 10 Luxury Consignment Offices, four of which are in our retail stores, our expert staff provides free valuations. Founded in 2011 and listed publicly in 2019 (Nasdaq: REAL), we’re growing fast and fundamentally changing the way people buy and sell luxury — a multi-billion dollar industry. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mother’s room, and flexible work hours!
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.