The RealReal is looking for a Sr. Sales Enablement Manager to help lead sales enablement for our rapidly growing sales team. You will have the opportunity to think creatively about how to enhance our sales training, create and implement processes to support The RealReal’s fast growth, manage projects from conception through execution while contributing to the overall success of the sales teams.
This manager will own processes related to onboarding, ongoing education and assessing competencies of the sales teams. You will work cross-functionally with sales operations, sales leadership, marketing, and various business partners to ensure strong adoption and tracking of initiatives across the organization. This is a great opportunity for a motivated, self-starter to join a dynamic team where you can make a positive impact immediately.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Work closely with the Sales Training team to ensure all new materials, sales processes, and updates are integrated into new hire training, scripts, and other sales materials.
- Design, deliver, and measure training programs to support the ongoing development of the sales team
- Define, develop and manage the strategy and execution of Sales Enablement materials, projects / initiatives and manage the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Develop and define sales processes and optimize sales technology experience while working closely with Sales Operations and Sales Leadership on implementation
- Hold focus groups and feedback sessions to understand sales process, workflow, & best practices
- Develop and implement Sales Scripts and Sales / Sales Management Playbooks with a focus on our sales methodology and sales process
- Partner with Sales Leaders and other cross-functional stakeholders to identify performance gaps and needs in order to provide relevant and measurable training support
- Manage projects from inception through execution and roll out, with a strong focus on implementation, KPI improvement and accountability
- Support Ad-hoc requirements
What You Bring To The Role
- 5+ years experience in Sales Enablement
- Experienced in facilitation, training, and coaching sales professionals
- Deep understanding of adult learning and designing programs that will enable the learner to retain and execute
- Experienced in building and implementing programs in Learning Management Systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Familiarity with the sales cycle, essential selling skills, in-depth understanding of sales processes and challenges commonly faced in a transactional sales role
- Strong understanding of Sales Methodologies and Sales Processes
- Curious, collaborative, detail-oriented, and self-motivated. You know how to use those skills to drive adoption, facilitate change, and improve business results.
- Data driven, strategic, conceptual, analytical thinker
- High adaptability and flexibility, including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and change
- Proficient in Salesforce, Google Suite
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.