The Photo Exceptions Coordinator is a non-management role, that will support the photography department via admin duties and exception inventory management to streamline operations within the department.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Oversee customer service, client relations, and merchandising inquiries
- Prioritize and answer inquiries in a timely fashion meeting all SLAs
- Assign inquiries to the proper point of contact
- Manage and organize Zendesk inbox
- Track corrections and opportunities found from inquiries
- Maintain exception queues an ensure all SLAs are met
- Collaborate with internal departments to resolve exception and operational issues that affect department production
- Manage exceptions documents to ensure they are up to date
- Report out daily on SLA, and individual photographers quality performance to leadership
- Organize / scan in & out queues
- May be required to assist picking product to ensure sla is maintained
What You Bring To The Role
- Comfortable with google sheets/excel
- Someone who works well independently
- Strong communication skills
- Able to communicate effectively through digital communication
- Understanding of TRR operation pipeline
- Great time management skills
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.