The Assistant Production Manager, Photography is a managerial role, who will oversee the development of the Photography team and track the continued progress of the photo production assistants productivity, corrections, attendance, payroll and scheduling.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Create and populate teams and individuals productivity trackers
- Maintain teams master tracker
- Complete department payroll
- Track team’s attendance and scheduling
- Maintain positive team culture
- Attend all photography production meetings
- Assist with communicating necessary disciplinary measures
- Assist with onboarding new hires
- Maintain and produce positive influences on team culture
- Facilitate trainings and production meetings on a weekly basis
- Build monthly individual trackers
- Oversee master employee logs
What You Bring To The Role
- Highly motivated, dependable and proactive
- Able to lead by example
- Great time management skills and ability to prioritize daily tasks
- Able to work independently but has the ability to manage a large group in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
- ‘Can-do’ attitude
- Solution minded and detail oriented
- Thorough understanding of TRR and copywriting department protocols and procedures
- Comfortable with Excel/Google Sheets
- Min. 3 years of management experience
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.