Love working with Salesforce? Do you like using your technical knowledge to help catalyze business success? Business Systems Analysts (BSA) are the drivers for all Sales technical projects for hundreds of users across The RealReal. They follow projects from conception through execution, forming the bridge between our business teams and technical teams. On an average day, BSAs might be immersed in technical solution design meetings, talking to sales leadership about their strategic goals, documenting user stories, spec-ing out new ideas, and optimizing the tech stack for The RealReal users.
As a BSA at The RealReal, you'll have the opportunity to think creatively about how to make internal tools better, scale to support The RealReal’s fast growth, and contribute to the success of the sales teams. You'll work with incredible teams of salesforce admins, product managers, engineers, and business partners. Join a fun team where you will continue to develop your skills while helping ensure that The RealReal has an effective and scalable platform for our business-critical departments!
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Work closely with Sales Leaders to scope business requirements and use your Salesforce knowledge to translate them to technology solutions
- Collaborate with technical teams to design quality, scalable solutions and ensure that rollouts of new processes and features are successful
- Manage projects from inception through execution and roll out, managing process risk mitigation, documentation and enablement timelines, etc.
- Utilize visual tools like LucidChart and Slides to document and provide updates to business stakeholders throughout the project.
- Develop and define sales processes and optimize sales technology experience while working closely with Sales Enablement to roll out.
- Effectively manage cross functional relationships with various business and technical teams for different project needs
- Support projects with Reporting and Dashboarding from Salesforce.com
- Proactively scope Salesforce Platform optimization to achieve project goal
What You Bring To The Role
- 3+ years or Salesforce Business System Analyst or similar
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce software and a deep understanding of Salesforce Architecture and limitations
- Ability to translate requests into Business and Technical Requirements
- Have run multiple internal projects with cross-departmental stakeholders
- Experienced working with complex Salesforce orgs with hundreds or thousands of users (preferred)
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technology and absorb system thinking
- Project Management Experience
- Effective and clear communication around timelines
- Experience with LeanData, Truly, Jira, and Sumo preferred but not required
- Project Management certifications a plus but not required
- Curious, collaborative, detail-oriented, and self-motivated. You know how to use those skills to drive adoption, facilitate change, and improve business results
- Strong consensus building skills and the ability to effectively coordinate and manage across multiple business units and technical teams
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.