We're looking for a senior project manager to support our internal creative team. Reporting into the Associate Director, Creative, you will help manage and build a best-in-class studio with capabilities including brand development, creative, editorial, content creation, retail, advertising and design across all channels.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic and entrepreneurial team player with a proven track record of supporting and optimizing successful agencies or in-house teams. This person must be able to articulate and understand business problems and build strong partnerships with cross functional teams, contributing to a culture that mixes innovation and creativity across all channels.
This role is highly collaborative, and the successful candidate will be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, manage a high volume workload and elevate the profile of creativity as a growth lever.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Plan and organize: Map out timelines, scope of work and other areas as needed
- Communicate: Serve as the liaison between the creative team and internal and external partners to establish expectations, provide status updates, hand off project deliverables, field feedback, in a streamlined way
- Monitor progress: Keeping a close eye on project timelines, workloads, cross-functional teams, and project objectives to ensure all of those elements are staying on track
- Function as a single point of contact for internal and external stakeholders with regards to project status, deadlines, and deliverables
- Drive prioritization of all creative projects and help negotiate trade offs with Leaders and stakeholders
- Build and maintain key relationships, sharing a commitment to driving results across departments
- Drive continuous improvement of project management processes by persistently identifying opportunities in existing processes, working with teams to enhance efficiency and effectiveness and designing new processes as needed
- Ensure the studio is delivering best-in-class output and partnership, functioning efficiently, and instilling a culture of collaboration
- Drive and contribute to a culture where people love to work, feel they can flourish, and are proud of their work
- Help lead and manage both in-house and external teams in project management, execution and production
What You Bring To The Role
- 5-10 years experience
- Experience developing and managing campaigns
- Innovative and strategic, with an eye for detail and optimizing process
- Experience across channels: digital, retail, advertising, marketing, social, print
- Expertise in supporting teams to create work that resonates culturally
- Self motivated, takes initiative and doesn’t wait to be told what to do
- Comfortable bringing their point of view into a discussion
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.