We are looking for a skilled Photo Expediter to join our photography team in our high volume fashion production studio.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Pull product from the copy area and bring it into the photo studio to be distributed
- Assist with the movement of physical product through the studio
- Bring rejected items to consignor returns
- Help ensure product moves through the pipeline
- Prepare product including stuffing bags and steaming clothing
- Help with general studio upkeep and cleaning
- Support the photographers to reach their quota based on business needs
- Work with the photo team to meet the end of month deadlines (overtime often required)
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment
- Ensure product is handled to the highest quality standards
What You Bring To The Role
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to work quickly and effectively with very strong attention to detail
- Proactive and able to show initiative
- Excellent timekeeping and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Works well with deadlines & metrics
- Contributes and works well within teams
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- Mandatory overtime is frequently required
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.