You will provide superior level service to TRR customers and consignors through strong engagement, brand and product education in a luxury setting that represents The RealReal brand. You will creates strong relationships with customers and consignors to increase client retention, consignment and sales. You will be responsible for driving sales and transactions, as well as cycling up client and customer feedback to upper management.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Guide the customer through our shop and educate them on TRR mission and business structure.
- Provide a high level of service while navigating multiple customer journey’s at once.
- Ability to connect with people, understand their needs, and guide them through their store journey.
- Passionate about customer service and community.
- Interest in fashion and experience based retail.
What You Bring To The Role
- A strong sales ability and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Passionate about the TRR brand and mission
- Ability to share knowledge and influence behaviors
- A high degree of EQ, business acumen, sophistication, and the ability to establish trust
- Great attention to detail and customer service
- Commitment and curiosity towards expanding expertise in fashion
- Professional appearance and demeanor
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.