Who We Are:
Therabody® is a pioneer in the wellness technology space, developing products and services that optimize human performance and unlock the body’s natural ability to achieve health and well-being. Founded by Dr. Jason Wersland to alleviate his debilitating pain after a traumatic accident, he invented the category-defining percussive therapy device, Theragun®, rooted in more than a decade of research and development. The company continues to pave the way with its innovative ecosystem of wellness solutions, including pneumatic compression (RecoveryAir®), electrical stimulation (PowerDot®), vibration therapy (Wave series), and USDA Certified Organic CBD (TheraOne®).
Science is fundamental to Therabody’s DNA; Therabody uses existing science, combined with internal and external research, to validate products and services. Therabody’s products are embraced by the medical community and millions of consumers worldwide. Currently available in more than 60 countries, including company-owned retail stores and at Reset®, a whole-body wellness center.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a detail oriented Order Management Specialist to assist our EMEA team with customer order fulfillment and customer relations. You will need to be an organised taskmaster with keen attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously and self-structure your day. This is a great opportunity to learn our company inside and out with great opportunities for growth in all areas of the business. This role is critical to every part of our organisation and we need your help as we are growing!
- Verify and enter all International customers Purchase Orders
- Daily Tracking of Customer order deliveries
- Work with International logistics team & Billing team
- Respond and track warranties for returns.
- Coordinate meetings with Sales teams and some customers.
- Specialty handling of orders for top clients and partnerships.
The Right Person Would Have
- 2+ years of experience
- Outstanding organisational skills with a keen attention to details
- Excellent follow-up and time management skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Proactive self-starter that is creative and flexible with a can-do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) for effective interaction with all levels within the company
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding and time sensitive environment
- Strong sense of project ownership and dedication to delivering outstanding result
- European language would be a plus.
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.