Who We Are:
Therabody® is a pioneer in the wellness technology space, developing products and services that optimize human performance and unlock the body’s natural ability to achieve health and well-being. Founded by Dr. Jason Wersland to alleviate his own debilitating pain after a traumatic accident, he invented the category-defining percussive therapy device, Theragun®, which has been rooted in more than a decade of research and development. The company continues to pave the way with its innovative ecosystem of wellness solutions, including pneumatic compression (RecoveryAir®), electrical stimulation (PowerDot®), vibration therapy (Wave series), and USDA Certified Organic CBD (TheraOne®).
Science is fundamental to Therabody’s DNA; Therabody uses existing science, combined with internal and external research, to validate products and services. Therabody’s products are embraced by both the medical community and millions of consumers worldwide. Currently available in more than 60 countries, including at company-owned retail stores and at Reset®, a whole-body wellness center.
Who we are looking for:
Therabody is seeking an experienced Senior Business Systems Analyst (BSA) within the Information Technology group to join our rapidly growing organization. The role will be responsible for working with various departments to identify business application requirements and business needs, evaluate solutions and use project-management methodologies to support the design, implementation, documentation, testing and support of the business enterprise application platforms.
The Senior BSA is a key role within the Technology team to drive the delivery of technology solutions that allow the business to scale. In this position you will use your strategic, analytic, and team-building skills. It is an excellent opportunity to join an organization at the doorstep of a journey to transform an industry-leading business with technology innovation.
- Build strong relationships with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to develop in-depth understanding of key business functions and the business processes they support
- Elicit business requirements using techniques such as interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, business process analysis, use case scenarios, and business analysis
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources to reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding and distinguish user requests from the underlying needs of the business
- Build, manage and prioritize a product backlog: epics, sub-epics, user stories, acceptance criteria
- Coordinate work between the Technology team and business partners to ensure successful delivery of the business requirements
- Lead the validation of the solution prior to delivery to business partners
- Write end user test plans and lead User Acceptance Testing with business partners
- Develop product release documentation and conduct end user training
- Mentor Business Analysts and enterprise applications administrators
- 8+ years of experience eliciting and documenting Business Requirements
- Experience gathering requirements for delivery teams is required as well as with SaaS Business Tools (such as NetSuite, Salesforce, etc)
- Extensive Agile/Scrum experience
- Experience in delivering within the project delivery lifecycle, deadlines, dependency management
- Self-motivation to understand the enterprise applications, business needs and functions
- Customer focused; ensuring the products delivered meet the business needs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to engage the business customer; gathering, writing their requirements, and communicating business concepts to both business and technical audiences
- Expertise with business process modeling techniques; developing process and flow diagrams
- Ability to prepare templates, charts, diagrams, workflows, and visual media for targeted audiences in support of business requirements gathering and other key business communications
- The ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.