Who We Are:
Therabody® is a pioneer in the wellness technology space, developing products and services that optimize human performance and unlock the body’s natural ability to achieve health and well-being. Founded by Dr. Jason Wersland to alleviate his debilitating pain after a traumatic accident, he invented the category-defining percussive therapy device, Theragun®, rooted in more than a decade of research and development. The company continues to pave the way with its innovative ecosystem of wellness solutions, including pneumatic compression (RecoveryAir®), electrical stimulation (PowerDot®), vibration therapy (Wave series), and USDA Certified Organic CBD (TheraOne®).
Science is fundamental to Therabody’s DNA; Therabody uses existing science, combined with internal and external research, to validate products and services. Therabody’s products are embraced by the medical community and millions of consumers worldwide. Currently available in more than 60 countries, including company-owned retail stores and at Reset®, a whole-body wellness center.
Who We’re Looking for:
Therabody is looking for a Retail Wellness Specialist to join and contribute to an environment where a world-class team of brand ambassadors is empowered and supported to deliver market-leading engagement with each of our guests. The Retail Wellness Specialist will be responsible for working one-on-one with consumers, providing a unique educational experience within the wellness realm. Our stores serve as a connection point for our current and future community, where we drive brand immersion, deliver impactful engagement, and build community.
- Communicate Therabody’s values and brand philosophy to all guests
- Create an excellent consumer experience and promote an efficient and inclusive retail environment
- Have a thorough working knowledge of all products in the Therabody family while engaging with guests
- Participate in events outside of the store when applicable
- Understand and follow all policies and procedures
- Contribute to the daily tasks including but not limited to restocking inventory, cleaning, answering calls, and other assigned projects
The Right Person Would Have:
- Experience within the health and wellness field
- A curious mind who is eager to learn and help others
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Retail knowledge in using Point of Sale (POS) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems preferred
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- The ability to lift boxes to 50lbs
- The ability and willingness to work weekends, evenings, and holidays as needed
- Preferred but not required: a current certification from ACSM, NASM, ACE, or applicable university degree (i.e., Kinesiology, Exercise Science, etc.)
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.