Who We Are:
Therabody® is a pioneer in the wellness technology space, developing products and services that optimize human performance and unlock the body’s natural ability to achieve health and well-being. Founded by Dr. Jason Wersland to alleviate his own debilitating pain after a traumatic accident, he invented the category-defining percussive therapy device, Theragun®, which has been rooted in more than a decade of research and development. The company continues to pave the way with its innovative ecosystem of wellness solutions, including pneumatic compression (RecoveryAir®), electrical stimulation (PowerDot®), vibration therapy (Wave series), and USDA Certified Organic CBD (TheraOne®).
Science is fundamental to Therabody’s DNA; Therabody uses existing science, combined with internal and external research, to validate products and services. Therabody’s products are embraced by both the medical community and millions of consumers worldwide. Currently available in more than 60 countries, including at company-owned retail stores and at Reset®, a whole-body wellness center.
Who We’re Looking For:
The Customer Experience Manager (EMEA) is primarily responsible for ensuring that all of our customers across EMEA are receiving consistently great service from teams of CSRs whether insourced or outsourced. You’ll lead, inspire, challenge and enable the team to serve our customers across phone, chat and email within the service levels established and expected. Those service levels include not only the quality of responses, but also the timeliness and impact of those responses.
Our EMEA operations are highly dynamic so the ideal candidate will be used to working in similar environments and are able to develop strong relationships, scalable processes with amazing problem solving!
- Coach and develop direct reports to ensure alignment with organizational mission
- Work with internal teams and external partners to ensure our SLAs are being tracked, met and put in place notifications and remedial measures / mechanisms for when they are not
- Establish and agree agent efficiency standards and ensure compliance to ensure effective use of resources
- Lead and motivate front line teams and ensure that we embed a culture of customer centricity throughout
- Work to empower teams to achieve fast and great outcomes while maintaining visibility on compliance, spend and customer outcomes
- Be available to the team business operations require and act as the final point of escalation for challenging customer issues, with support from senior leadership, legal and compliance
- Act as the focal point for customer & client escalations and provide feedback on ‘pain points’ to HQ counterpart so that we can continue to improve the customer journey
- Follow up on backorders, special orders, and warranty issues to ensure customer satisfaction
- Follow up with dissatisfied customers, including responding to negative reviews.
- Work collaboratively with EMEA operations teams to ensure we work as a cohesive team in the best interest of our customers
- Ensure mechanisms in place to ensure voice of the customer is effectively communicated both quantitatively and qualitatively to the broader Therabody organization
- Identify content, knowledge and skills gaps and work with the rest of the Customer Experience team to address
- Develop sales, advisory and other capabilities in house or with our partner organizations as needed
- Perform other related duties as required
The Right Person Would Have:
- 5+ years experience in Customer Service / Sales with at least 3 years in a leadership role with proven results
- Experience with NetSuite, Salesforce ServiceCloud is preferred
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data to drive good decision making
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to solve problems collaboratively
- Amazing organizational abilities with the independence to work without constant supervision
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.