Who We Are:
Therabody® is a pioneer in the wellness technology space, developing products and services that optimize human performance and unlock the body’s natural ability to achieve health and well-being. Founded by Dr. Jason Wersland to alleviate his debilitating pain after a traumatic accident, he invented the category-defining percussive therapy device, Theragun®, rooted in more than a decade of research and development. The company continues to pave the way with its innovative ecosystem of wellness solutions, including pneumatic compression (RecoveryAir®), electrical stimulation (PowerDot®), vibration therapy (Wave series), and USDA Certified Organic CBD (TheraOne®).
Science is fundamental to Therabody’s DNA; Therabody uses existing science, combined with internal and external research, to validate products and services. As a result, Therabody’s products are embraced by the medical community and millions of consumers worldwide. Currently available in more than 60 countries, including company-owned retail stores and Reset®, a whole-body wellness center.
Who we are Looking for:
Therabody is seeking Warehouse Associates to help us get our brand-new DC up and running. In addition, we are seeking picking, packing, and material handling professionals.
- Experience working in a high-paced production/manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
- Ensure compliance with company safety policies and procedures.
- Picking and pack
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of warehouse experience desired.
- Minimum Education of High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Self-driven, punctual, and possess a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work efficiently and with minimal supervision.
- Standing, reaching, climbing, kneeling, lifting, pulling, pushing, and walking.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.