Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a qualified IT Security Engineer to join our Technology team in this key role for the organization. Under the direction of the VP of Technology, the IT Security Engineer will be responsible for responsible for the design, implementation and administration of security processes and technologies required to protect Therabody’s information assets. The candidate must be able to develop a thorough understanding of the organization's IT systems to anticipate possible security risks, identify areas of weakness, and respond effectively to potential security inquiries or breaches. The individual will be well-versed in security architecture and controls and be proactive as it relates to any current and emerging threats. Additionally, they will need to develop risk mitigation strategies required to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information systems and employee, customer, and partner data. They should also be proficient at working with internal business partners and external vendors to resolve risk issues and develop efficient and effective action plans.
- Understands privacy controls and safeguards as well as security
- Design and engineer the controls and safeguards with both privacy and security disciplines in mind
- Planning, researching, and implementing across the Therabody technology platforms
- Determines security protocols by evaluating Therabody’s strategies and requirement
- Developing, reviewing, and approving the installation requirements for all network devices
- Researching and designing public key infrastructures, certification authorities, and digital signatures, and ensuring all personnel have system and network access limited to their need and role in the organization
- Developing project timelines for system upgrades and preparing cost estimates
- Testing security systems and processes while updating and upgrading as needed
- Verifies security systems by developing and implementing test scripts
- Establishing disaster recovery procedures and conducting security breach drills
- Responding quickly and effectively to all security incidents and providing post-event analyses
- Monitoring and guiding security across the technology team, cultivating a sense of security awareness, and arranging for continuous education
- Remaining up to date with the latest security systems, standards, authentication protocols, and products
- Reviews system security measures and implements necessary enhancements
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging security practices and standards, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and participating in professional organizations
The Right Person Would Have:
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Advanced IT security certifications may be advantageous
- 5+ years' experience in information security and IT risk management
- A strong working knowledge of current IT risks, security implementations, and computer operating and software programs
- Excellent teaching, problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Working experience in Security architecture, demonstrating solutions delivery, principles and emerging technologies - Designing and implementing security solutions
- Hands-on experience delivering cloud PaaS based application
- Hands-on experience delivering security architecture in the cloud (ie Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS)
- Hands-on experience delivering Enterprise Identity and access management (IAM), Federation and Single Sign-on solutions
- Knowledge of Penetration Testing, Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) and Static Application Security Testing (SAST)
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.