Who We Are:
Therabody® is a pioneer in the wellness technology space, developing products and services that optimize human performance and unlock the body’s natural ability to achieve health and well-being. Founded by Dr. Jason Wersland to alleviate his own debilitating pain after a traumatic accident, he invented the category-defining percussive therapy device, Theragun®, which has been rooted in more than a decade of research and development. The company continues to pave the way with its innovative ecosystem of wellness solutions, including pneumatic compression (RecoveryAir®), electrical stimulation (PowerDot®), vibration therapy (Wave series), and USDA Certified Organic CBD (TheraOne®).
Science is fundamental to Therabody’s DNA; Therabody uses existing science, combined with internal and external research, to validate products and services. Therabody’s products are embraced by both the medical community and millions of consumers worldwide. Currently available in more than 60 countries, including at company-owned retail stores and at Reset®, a whole-body wellness center.
Who we’re Looking for:
The Key Account Manager, Retail will be responsible for the success of the brand in China to drive new business development and the business performance in both retailer and specialty channels. In this role you'll be concerned with improving and growing the business, by fostering and developing relationships with customers, suppliers and other partners. You’ll work diligently to improve commercial output and profitability through careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets. You should be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work with little or no supervision and have a relentless drive.
- Ensure effective implementation and development of China overarching commercial strategy
- Work with other retails to develop strategies for market entry and improve market share
- Identify potential partners within your network
- Develop a pipeline of new business coming into the company within the assigned region
- Work cross-functionally with internal resources; international sales, marketing, customer experience, PR and education to bring viable solutions for local customer needs. Liaise with the finance team, warehousing and logistics departments as appropriate
- Work with both marketing and ecom teams in China and HQ to drive omni channel approach
- Play as part of the leadership team to help develop future retail concept in China and align with HQ
- Maintain and develop CRM database, provide monthly reports
- Build and maintain a rolling SKU forecast that is built in collaboration with external partners and using your own knowledge of the market, products and customers within the market
- Track and document prospecting activities, new contact names, and opportunity qualification notes
- Monitor and be accountable for market metrics and develop actionable insights to improve the efficiency and performance of the market
- Administer and develop initiatives to increase sales and market development activities
- Communicate market insights to assist the leadership team to HQ on an ongoing basis
- Protect organization’s value by keeping proprietary information confidential
- Live and breathe the Therabody brand with an infectious passion for executing the brand’s mission
The Right Person Would Have:
- 6+ years of experience in a retail driven environment
- Existing relationships within key verticals you would be responsible for
- High degree of emotional maturity
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience and interest in the health and wellness industry, premium consumer electronics and digital commerce experience a plus
- Strong sense of responsibility and high integrity
- Independent self-starter able to self-motivate and drive the business forward
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.