Who We’re Looking for:
Therabody® is a pioneer in the wellness technology space, developing products and services that optimize human performance and unlock the body’s natural ability to achieve health and well-being. Founded by Dr. Jason Wersland to alleviate his own debilitating pain after a traumatic accident, he invented the category-defining percussive therapy device, Theragun®, which has been rooted in more than a decade of research and development. The company continues to pave the way with its innovative ecosystem of wellness solutions, including pneumatic compression (RecoveryAir®), electrical stimulation (PowerDot®), vibration therapy (Wave series), and USDA Certified Organic CBD (TheraOne®).
Science is fundamental to Therabody’s DNA; Therabody uses existing science, combined with internal and external research, to validate products and services. Therabody’s products are embraced by both the medical community and millions of consumers worldwide. Currently available in more than 60 countries, including at company-owned retail stores and at Reset®, a whole-body wellness center.
- Administer client sessions using our suite of services and technologies
- Schedule client appointments, manage appointment confirmations, and proactively handle any cancellations
- Manage register, merchandise, and service transactions
- Help maintain high standards of retention, customer satisfaction and brand loyalty
- Ensure facility and equipment are clean, properly maintained, safe, and in working order
- Understand and use universal precautions when providing services
- Help manage incoming customer inquiries through email, chat, phone, social media, and internal POS/Scheduling software
- Assist with community outreach and events
- Perform all services based upon current licensure or certification and working precisely within scope of practice
- Maintain an unwavering focus on the end-to-end customer experience
- Assist in finding natural solutions for high-performance, recovery and enhancing beauty
- Provide expert guidance in the effective use of technologies, products and services - and can explain their benefits to clients with ease
The Right Person Would Have
- 3+ years delivering services in a fitness or healthcare facility
- A current fitness certification, massage therapist license, esthetician license, or applicable university degree (i.e. Kinesiology, Exercise Science, Sports Medicine, ACSM, ACE, NASM, CSCS, etc.)
- CPR/AED Certification
- Ability to work any day/time of the week, no restrictions
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job including: standing for 8 hours, occasionally sitting, walking, kneeling, and reaching, lifting or moving up to 50 lbs.
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.