Who We Are:
Therabody® is a pioneer in the wellness technology space, developing products and services that optimize human performance and unlock the body’s natural ability to achieve health and well-being. Founded by Dr. Jason Wersland to alleviate his own debilitating pain after a traumatic accident, he invented the category-defining percussive therapy device, Theragun®, which has been rooted in more than a decade of research and development. The company continues to pave the way with its innovative ecosystem of wellness solutions, including pneumatic compression (RecoveryAir®), electrical stimulation (PowerDot®), vibration therapy (Wave series), and USDA Certified Organic CBD (TheraOne®).
Science is fundamental to Therabody’s DNA; Therabody uses existing science, combined with internal and external research, to validate products and services. Therabody’s products are embraced by both the medical community and millions of consumers worldwide. Currently available in more than 60 countries, including at company-owned retail stores and at Reset®, a whole-body wellness center.
Who we’re Looking for:
We are looking for a qualified IT Regional Manager to join our IT team. Under the direction of the VP of Technology, the IT Regional Manager will be responsible for providing excellent customer service across all technology needs for the China locations and assisting the VP of Technology and additional technology staff on projects. This position will maintain and coordinate Therabody’s enterprise applications, infrastructure tools, handle local user administration and assist day to day operations while supporting the local Therabody teams. A friendly, entrepreneurial, outgoing personality and strong written and verbal interpersonal skills are essential.
- Deploying and operating IT services to our internal end users
- Support and manage the key business applications deployed to support the end users
- Collaborating within the IT team to for the infrastructure and services needs across China locations
- Provide desktop support for all users at Therabody, resolve assigned IT tickets within JIRA Service Desk queue accurately, timely, and ensure the communication documented within tickets is complete and respectful
- Maintain and manage software and hardware inventory and deploy/track new hire devices as needed
- Managing local site stakeholders’ expectations as well as working towards the user experience improvement
- Supervise third party resources as needed across specific projects, installs, and procurement
- Assist with onboarding new hires, provide training to users new to our core application suites
- Assist on IT project as needed as well as manage independent projects assigned
The Right Person Would Have:
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of IT Applications, Infrastructure services & support experience
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Strong customer service skills and results orientation mindset
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under minimal supervision
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels with sensitivity to cultural diversity
- Ability to adapt as the internal environment and organization evolves
Technical Skills & Experience:
- General familiarity with SaaS platforms including Oracle Netsuite & SalesForce
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure administration platforms including JAMF, Apple Business Manager, Microsoft Intune, & Google Workspace Admin.
- Experience with supporting end user productivity tools including Slack, Zoom, Microsoft O365, Dropbox, Adobe Creative Cloud and GSuite.
- Experience troubleshooting of Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android technologies.
- Experience with Oomnitza or other types of IT Asset Management platforms.
- Experience managing Anti-Virus / End Point Protection applications
- Experience with end user backup and recovery applications including Druva
- Experience with Identity Access Management solutions including Okta or Microsoft Active Directory.
- Working knowledge of Jira Service Desk and Confluence.
- Good understanding of networking fundamentals specifically L3 switching, firewalls, wireless networking, and network security.
- IT certifications are a plus (ITIL, CompTIA, CCNA, etc.)
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.