Who We Are:
Therabody® is a pioneer in the wellness technology space, developing products and services that optimize human performance and unlock the body’s natural ability to achieve health and well-being. Founded by Dr. Jason Wersland to alleviate his own debilitating pain after a traumatic accident, he invented the category-defining percussive therapy device, Theragun®, which has been rooted in more than a decade of research and development. The company continues to pave the way with its innovative ecosystem of wellness solutions, including pneumatic compression (RecoveryAir®), electrical stimulation (PowerDot®), vibration therapy (Wave series), and USDA Certified Organic CBD (TheraOne®).
Science is fundamental to Therabody’s DNA; Therabody uses existing science, combined with internal and external research, to validate products and services. Therabody’s products are embraced by both the medical community and millions of consumers worldwide. Currently available in more than 60 countries, including at company-owned retail stores and at Reset®, a whole-body wellness center.
Who We’re Looking For:
At Therabody Reset, a Licensed Registered Nurse will be responsible for administering intravenous (IV) therapies and various vitamin intramuscular injections. Their duties will include taking a patient’s vital signs, including heart rate or blood pressure and ensuring individuals electing to proceed with therapies are medically cleared to do so.
The duties of the Registered Nurse include collecting vital information from patients, gathering information about health complaints, maintaining adequate stock and supply of IV/IM administration supplies and vitamins for injection and infusion. An RN has to be able to perform duties and responsibilities that include:
- Recording and updating patient histories
- Discussing health care issues and concerns
- Providing assistance with therapies
- Initiating Intravenous (IV) Fluid Therapy
- Administering Intramuscular (IM) injections
- Drawing blood for testing
- Acting as a point of contact for a patient
The Right Person Would Have:
- Communication skills: these may be the most important skills an RN possesses. RNs must communicate with doctors and patients and relay sensitive information.
- Time management skills: An RN frequently gives care to multiple patients at any given time. It is critical for them to manage time in an efficient manner and take care of duties before ending their shifts.
- Decision-making skills: While an RN is not a physician, the RN does have the authority to make important decisions during the treatment of a patient. A competent RN can make the correct decision to improve patient outcomes.
- Earned Registered Nurse certification, has completed an accredited training program of at least one year, and they have passed a national licensure examination.
- Possess proper state licensing.
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.