Who We Are:
Therabody® is a pioneer in the wellness technology space, developing products and services that optimize human performance and unlock the body’s natural ability to achieve health and well-being. Founded by Dr. Jason Wersland to alleviate his own debilitating pain after a traumatic accident, he invented the category-defining percussive therapy device, Theragun®, which has been rooted in more than a decade of research and development. The company continues to pave the way with its innovative ecosystem of wellness solutions, including pneumatic compression (RecoveryAir®), electrical stimulation (PowerDot®), vibration therapy (Wave series), and USDA Certified Organic CBD (TheraOne®).
Science is fundamental to Therabody’s DNA; Therabody uses existing science, combined with internal and external research, to validate products and services. Therabody’s products are embraced by both the medical community and millions of consumers worldwide. Currently available in more than 60 countries, including at company-owned retail stores and at Reset®, a whole-body wellness center.
Who We’re Looking For:
The Associate Retail Marketing Manager will help grow the Therabody brand through the planning, development and execution of omni-channel retail marketing plans across retailers in North America. This individual will work very closely with the cross functional team inclusive of Retail, Sales, Marketing, Sports Marketing and Creative to launch new products and to build momentum programming for current products at accounts. Therabody is seeking an individual who is a strategic and creative thought leader and has strong project management and communication skills. The Associate Retail Marketing Manager will work very closely with the Retail team to develop, deliver, ensure execution, and measures the impact of marketing initiatives as well as help prepare product sell-in tools.
- Develop and execute in-store marketing programs and displays
- Collaborate with key sales reps to identify needs and implement strategic marketing campaigns for national and specialty accounts (in-store and online)
- Manage day to day retail budget, asset trackers and yearly calendar to ensure successful implementation and execution of workflow and deliverables from design team through the approval process and ultimately to the account.
- Manage the placement of signage and displays within retail accounts and monitor the auditing process
- Build collaborative partnerships with cross functional teams, including sales, product, creative and operations to ensure the Therabody brand is well represented at retail.
The Right Person Would Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of retail / channel marketing experience at a CPG or CE company or a fast growing company that has scaled
- Experience with consumer or product marketing
- Adobe Photoshop experience is a plus
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with energy, drive and determination to accomplish goals and demonstrated ability to multitask, set priorities, stay focused, and set clear milestones
- Must be results-oriented and possess strong project management skills
- Creative-minded and strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to balance day-to-day execution and big-picture, strategic thinking
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.