Who We Are:
Therabody® is a pioneer in the wellness technology space, developing products and services that optimize human performance and unlock the body’s natural ability to achieve health and well-being. Founded by Dr. Jason Wersland to alleviate his own debilitating pain after a traumatic accident, he invented the category-defining percussive therapy device, Theragun®, which has been rooted in more than a decade of research and development.
The company continues to pave the way with its innovative ecosystem of wellness solutions, including pneumatic compression (RecoveryAir®), electrical stimulation (PowerDot®), vibration therapy (Wave series), and USDA Certified Organic CBD (TheraOne®).
Science is fundamental to Therabody’s DNA; Therabody uses existing science, combined with internal and external research, to validate products and services. Therabody’s products are embraced by both the medical community and millions of consumers worldwide. Currently available in more than 60 countries, including at company-owned retail stores and at Reset®, a whole-body wellness center.
Who We’re Looking For:
The Senior Management Accountant. will be joining a passionate startup environment during a period of rapid growth, they will need to collaborate with colleagues in building out the International accounting team. This is an exciting hands-on role with plenty of development opportunity.
- Assist in supporting the International controller and lead management accountant in developing processes and controls for the business through close collaboration with teams in the US and Dublin
- Support the lead management accountant in ensuring the month-end checklist is completed and balance sheet reconciliations are prepared in a timely fashion and to the required standard
- Prepare monthly and quarterly FLUX analysis against budget and prior periods and present results at monthly calls if required
- Review and approve accounting entries prepared by junior team members
- Sign off on monthly balance sheet reconciliations using Floqast
- Support lead statutory accountant if required and during audit
- Work on the activation of new subsidiaries
- Other adhoc projects as required
The Right Person Would Have:
- Qualified ACA or ACCA
- 5+ years of accounting experience with at least 2 gained in an International organisation with responsibility for foreign subsidiaries
- Knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS concepts essential
- Ability to multitask, capable of taking initiative, and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent communication, analytical, and organisational skills
- Willingness to learn, detail-oriented, and ability to work independently and in team environment
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.