Therabody® is a pioneer in the wellness technology space, developing products and services that optimize human performance and unlock the body’s natural ability to achieve health and well-being. Founded by Dr. Jason Wersland to alleviate his own debilitating pain after a traumatic accident, he invented the category-defining percussive therapy device, Theragun®, which has been rooted in more than a decade of research and development.
The company continues to pave the way with its innovative ecosystem of wellness solutions, including pneumatic compression (RecoveryAir®), electrical stimulation (PowerDot®), vibration therapy (Wave series), and USDA Certified Organic CBD (TheraOne®).
Science is fundamental to Therabody’s DNA; Therabody uses existing science, combined with internal and external research, to validate products and services. Therabody’s products are embraced by both the medical community and millions of consumers worldwide. Currently available in more than 60 countries, including at company-owned retail stores and at Reset®, a whole-body wellness center.
We are looking for an Events Marketing Manager who will work day to day to transform concepts into unique experiences including: virtual events, special events, sponsorship activations, tradeshow/expo exhibits, product launches, and corporate meetings.This position will require approximately 30% travel to events across the UK and Mainland Europe, with the potential for further international travel.
The Events Marketing Manager will understand company goals and objectives and properly meet expectations, while developing and managing project timelines in order to keep our vendors accountable. You will collaborate with our creative team on event design, coordinate production schedules and logistics, as well as source/supervise contracts with vendors and venues. The Events Marketing Manager will report into the Head of Events Marketing based in the US.
- Act as the conduit for all activity on identified projects between Therabody, the HQ Events Team, Creative team, and all external resources and vendors.
- Assist in the development of Therabody’s event and experiential marketing strategy, continually questioning and improving our current roadmap.
- Schedule and coordinate all events outside of the US.
- Create goals, objectives and success metrics for each event, tracking ROI from each event in the Events ROI tracker.
- Keep the Master Events Calendar updated.
- Ensure everyone has what they need to get the job done responsibly for the streamlining and efficiency of the production process through vetted vendors, cost comparisons and definitions of roles and responsibilities.
- Maintain, coordinate and adhere to individual event budgets.
- Travel to and execute in-person events with on-location event leadership
- Represent the Therabody brand, culture, and mission through all communication, as well as serving as the face of the brand through each event.
- Review with the Creative Team to assure alignment of original intent and deliverables.
- Share project estimates and timing with the company and creative team, to ensure it meets the event requirements.
- Negotiate with external suppliers.
- Generate company-facing production estimates and review vendor production estimates.
- Lead project teams with a positive attitude, motivation, respect and a sense of pride.
- 5+ years experience in event production/ experiential marketing.
- Able to be flexible and adapt quickly to the demands of challenging and unusual projects.
- Seeking great organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
Experience in developing and maintaining relationships with external partners, across all functions.
- Experience translating project goals and strategies into actionable plans and guidance for team members.
- Experience creating and maintaining production schedules.
- Experience creating and tracking budgets.
- Experience managing the full lifecycle of productions and advise if there are any problems in workflow or work style.
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.