Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for a Senior Human Resources Manager who will play an integral part in creating a great workplace experience emphasized by Therabody’s culture. We are looking for a people person to support our growth within the European region. In this position, you will collaborate across teams to coordinate a variety of people initiatives.
- Manage the entire employee lifecycle from onboarding to off-boarding
- Act as a first point of contact for employee inquiries on a range of HR and benefits topics
- Provide employee relations guidance to employees and management within scope of position; identify and actively respond with sensitivity to the needs of employees and business unit leaders
- Oversee the day-to-day support of Human Resources (HR) transactions
- Maintain employee data and key documents in HR systems
- Investigate a variety of employee-related issues, incidents and complaints; resolve disputes and recommend appropriate/remedial actions
- Facilitate new hire orientation, and provide guidance on benefits enrollment
- Maintain good relationships with employment agencies and other recruitment resources.
- Develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes and initiatives to support the organizations human resource compliance and strategy needs.
The Right Person Would Have
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources / People Operations
- Experience supporting employee relations and strategic HR initiatives; handling sensitive, complex and confidential information
- Experience using international payroll system required
- Experience with outside HR, legal and accounting consultants highly desirable
- Established track record of handling sensitive data with care and discretion
- Laser-sharp attention to detail and a high standard for excellence
- Strong analytical and reporting skills in Excel is a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of European labor laws
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.