Who We Are:
Therabody® is a pioneer in the wellness technology space, developing products and services that optimize human performance and unlock the body’s natural ability to achieve health and well-being. Founded by Dr. Jason Wersland to alleviate his own debilitating pain after a traumatic accident, he invented the category-defining percussive therapy device, Theragun®, which has been rooted in more than a decade of research and development. The company continues to pave the way with its innovative ecosystem of wellness solutions, including pneumatic compression (RecoveryAir®), electrical stimulation (PowerDot®), vibration therapy (Wave series), and USDA Certified Organic CBD (TheraOne®).
Science is fundamental to Therabody’s DNA; Therabody uses existing science, combined with internal and external research, to validate products and services. Therabody’s products are embraced by both the medical community and millions of consumers worldwide. Currently available in more than 60 countries, including at company-owned retail stores and at Reset®, a whole-body wellness center.
Who We’re Looking For:
Therabody is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to help drive the next wave of growth for our hardware devices and experiences. The Senior Manager will manage the end-to-end user journey from product ideation through global launch, balancing thoughtful strategy with flawless execution. The perfect candidate embraces innovation, creativity and collaboration, with an analytical and a data-driven approach to create world-class marketing across paid, owned and earned channels. This experienced Senior Manager will bring a proven track record in launching consumer products and rally cross functional teams behind key initiatives. They are consumer obsessed and strive to merge insights with emotion in both our products and marcom efforts. They are passionate about creativity and telling our story in innovative ways that excite customers. And they embrace our company’s mission of helping everybody. Under the guidance of our VP of Product Marketing, this individual will build and execute marketing plans that energize, activate and retain the Therabody community around the world.
- Support the VP, Product Marketing in creating and managing cross-functional marketing strategies and execution for respective product lines, specifically Therabody devices
- Help develop product positioning, value props, go-to-market strategy, packaging and consumer-facing marketing communications and campaigns to effectively launch product to a global audience
- Become a category expert on market trends, competitive analysis and customer insights related to help us make data-driven decisions and achieve key KPIs
- Partner with Product leads on device refreshes and bringing new products to market that solve unmet consumer needs and help Therabody achieve commercial success
- Investigate opportunities to strengthen global sell-through in and post-purchase engagement with the Therabody App and the broader Therabody ecosystem
- Collaborate with internal Brand, Creative and Acquisition leads and our external agencies to develop creative assets and content including digital advertising, video campaigns, social/community building, influencer marketing, PR and retail
- Constantly analyze and test outbound marketing messaging and communications across owned, earned and paid channels
- Help improve our position in priority categories, including and not limited to lifestyle & wellness, fitness, sports, and hospitality
- Work the go-to-market manager to ensure we achieve key milestones leading up to an effective announce and product launch
- Evaluate and create unique events, community initiatives, partnerships, and cross-promotion opportunities to broaden awareness, trial and consideration
The Right Person Would Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 8+ years of product or consumer marketing experience
- Ideally experience with large technology, hardware, beauty or health and wellness brand
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A versatile marketer who possesses analytical, strategic and executional skills
- Must be a self-starter with energy, drive and determination to set clear priorities and accomplish goals
- Possesses a consumer-first mindset and thrives in an agile, fast-paced team environment
- Values creativity and strives for best-in-class marketing campaigns
- A proven track record of success in launching B2C products and services
- Experience in both hardware and software/apps is a plus
- Interest in rolling up their sleeves and building things
- Global experience is a bonus
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.