Who We Are:
Therabody® is a pioneer in the wellness technology space, developing products and services that optimize human performance and unlock the body’s natural ability to achieve health and well-being. Founded by Dr. Jason Wersland to alleviate his own debilitating pain after a traumatic accident, he invented the category-defining percussive therapy device, Theragun®, which has been rooted in more than a decade of research and development. The company continues to pave the way with its innovative ecosystem of wellness solutions, including pneumatic compression (RecoveryAir®), electrical stimulation (PowerDot®), vibration therapy (Wave series), and USDA Certified Organic CBD (TheraOne®).
Science is fundamental to Therabody’s DNA; Therabody uses existing science, combined with internal and external research, to validate products and services. Therabody’s products are embraced by both the medical community and millions of consumers worldwide. Currently available in more than 60 countries, including at company-owned retail stores and at Reset®, a whole-body wellness center.
Who We’re Looking For:
Therabody is seeking a Senior Director of Brand Marketing to lead our global brand vision and efforts. The Senior Director will lead the end-to-end journey of integrated brand campaigns and initiatives from ideation through to launch, balancing thoughtful strategy with flawless execution. The perfect candidate embraces innovation, innovation, and collaboration with an analytical and a data-driven approach to create world-class marketing across paid, owned and earned channels. They must be consumer obsessed and strive to merge insights with emotion across all marcom efforts. This seasoned marketer will bring vision and creative excellence to elevate the Therabody brand and tell compelling stories about our product solutions and our company’s mission of helping everybody. Under the guidance of our VP, Brand and Product Marketing, you will build the brand marketing function in ways that energize, activate, and engage the Therabody community around the world.
- Oversee brand strategy and campaign execution across all channels, including how we show up in sports, culture, with partners, at retail, online and in real life at events
- Partner with key stakeholders across PR, Social, Influencers, Sports Marketing, Channel Marketing, Paid Acquisition and external agencies to deliver 360 degree global programs
- Identify opportunities to raise the profile of Therabody with priority audiences and verticals
- Act as the voice of the consumer in driving consumer insights projects tied to brand awareness, segmentation, path to purchase and more
- Manage a growing team of marketers and set key the brand framework that will inform international plans in key geos
- Partner with Creative to meticulously ensure all brand communications are at the highest quality and align with our values and executional standards
- Working with Product Marketing, infuse brand sensibilities in all product-related assets
- Collaborate with internal leads and our external agencies to develop content strategy and marquee assets including digital advertising, video campaigns, social/community building, influencer marketing and sports partnerships
- Constantly analyze and test outbound marketing messaging and communications across owned, earned and paid channels
- Help improve our position in priority categories, including and not limited to lifestyle & wellness, fitness, sports, and hospitality
The Right Person Would Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 10 years of consumer marketing experience
- Led Brand Marketing for a high-profile or growing brand
- A minimum of 5 years experience managing teams
- A proven track record of success in launching B2C products and services
- Ideally experience with large technology, lifestyle or a wellness brand
- A versatile marketer who possesses analytical, strategic and executional skills
- Must be a self-starter with energy, drive and determination to set clear priorities and accomplish goals
- Possesses a consumer-first mindset and thrives in an agile, fast-paced team environment
- Values creativity and strives for best-in-class marketing work
- Part leader, part coach, part doer with interest in rolling up their sleeves and building brands and teams
- Passion for Therabody’s mission of helping people live a pill-less, pain-free life
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.