Who We Are:
Therabody® is a pioneer in the wellness technology space, developing products and services that optimize human performance and unlock the body’s natural ability to achieve health and well-being. Founded by Dr. Jason Wersland to alleviate his own debilitating pain after a traumatic accident, he invented the category-defining percussive therapy device, Theragun®, which has been rooted in more than a decade of research and development.
The company continues to pave the way with its innovative ecosystem of wellness solutions, including pneumatic compression (RecoveryAir®), electrical stimulation (PowerDot®), vibration therapy (Wave series), and USDA Certified Organic CBD (TheraOne®).
Science is fundamental to Therabody’s DNA; Therabody uses existing science, combined with internal and external research, to validate products and services. Therabody’s products are embraced by both the medical community and millions of consumers worldwide. Currently available in more than 60 countries, including at company-owned retail stores and at Reset®, a whole-body wellness center.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a number of Localization Specialists to join our growing eCommerce team. These positions will work closely with content owners and our International eCommerce team, helping to grow our key markets; Germany, France, Italy and Spain.
- Work with eCommerce team members to translate English into specific languages for website content, promotions, paid social and search advertising, email and legal text etc.
- Understand the meaning and context of material to be translated, converting it into a second language while making sure to preserve the original meaning
- Translate video, and television media by providing subtitles
- Consulting with subject matter experts and other colleagues in order to understand specialized concepts to translate them appropriately
- Work with translation agencies and online tools for additional assistance with translation
- Translate text for advertising and SEO within a certain character limit
- Provide advice and recommendations on phrases and sales language to suit target country
- Review and update current translations across the Therabody website
The Right Person Would Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in at Least Two Languages (in addition to English)
- An excellent understanding and in-depth knowledge of language/country-specific cultures, known as localization
- Excellent written and Verbal Communication
- Knowledge of SEO advantageous
- Copywriting experience a distant advantage
- Knowledge or previous experience in a fitness or wellness position advantageous
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.