Who We Are:
Therabody® is a pioneer in the wellness technology space, developing products and services that optimize human performance and unlock the body’s natural ability to achieve health and well-being. Founded by Dr. Jason Wersland to alleviate his own debilitating pain after a traumatic accident, he invented the category-defining percussive therapy device, Theragun®, which has been rooted in more than a decade of research and development.
The company continues to pave the way with its innovative ecosystem of wellness solutions, including pneumatic compression (RecoveryAir®), electrical stimulation (PowerDot®), vibration therapy (Wave series), and USDA Certified Organic CBD (TheraOne®).
Science is fundamental to Therabody’s DNA; Therabody uses existing science, combined with internal and external research, to validate products and services. Therabody’s products are embraced by both the medical community and millions of consumers worldwide. Currently available in more than 60 countries, including at company-owned retail stores and at Reset®, a whole-body wellness center.
Therabody is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist on a 6 month fixed term contract to join our rapidly growing organisation. You will be responsible for supporting the accounts receivable process.
- Ensuring billing is processed timely and correctly
- Posting customer receipts on a daily basis
- Ensuring all invoices are raised in adherence to client contract rules and terms
- Resolving accounts receivable queries in a professional and efficient manner
- Handling customer queries and dealing with sales team enquires
- Suggesting and implementing improvements to processes when necessary
- Performing any other duties required to assist the Accounts Receivable team
The Right Person Would Have
- 2 years’ O2C experience working for a US based MNC would be advantageous
- Must be comfortable working in a very fast paced constantly changing organisation
- Part qualified accountant or studying for a business course is desirable
- Excellent communication, analytical, and organisational skills
- Willingness to learn, detail-oriented, and ability to work independently and in team environment
- Experience working across multiple European Countries
- Netsuite experience an advantage
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.