Who We Are:
Therabody® is a pioneer in the wellness technology space, developing products and services that optimize human performance and unlock the body’s natural ability to achieve health and well-being. Founded by Dr. Jason Wersland to alleviate his own debilitating pain after a traumatic accident, he invented the category-defining percussive therapy device, Theragun®, which has been rooted in more than a decade of research and development. The company continues to pave the way with its innovative ecosystem of wellness solutions, including pneumatic compression (RecoveryAir®), electrical stimulation (PowerDot®), vibration therapy (Wave series), and USDA Certified Organic CBD (TheraOne®).
Science is fundamental to Therabody’s DNA; Therabody uses existing science, combined with internal and external research, to validate products and services. Therabody’s products are embraced by both the medical community and millions of consumers worldwide. Currently available in more than 60 countries, including at company-owned retail stores and at Reset®, a whole-body wellness center.
Who We’re Looking For:
Therabody is seeking an experienced NetSuite Administrator to join our rapidly growing organization. Working closely with our Enterprise Application Product Manager, you will identify business application requirements and business needs, evaluate solutions and use project-management methodologies to design, implement, document, test and support the application systems, specifically focusing but not limited to NetSuite. For example, related applications that support the ERP like WMS, Salesforce, expense management, and month-end closing automation software.
This role will be coordinating with Enterprise PM’s and Product Manager to roll out complex automations, and squash bugs.
Our technology team is focused on careful and well documented change management, while balancing the need for time-sensitive innovation and fixes. We move fast to serve the needs of our users and provide the best UX that we can via technology.
- Determine the needs by studying the business (interviewing business leads and SME’s), gathering information/requirements and evaluating the use cases to find the best-fit solutions, as they fit into our technology stack. NetSuite ERP being the main focus, however, interfacing with experts on Salesforce CRM, SF Commerce Cloud, and various WMS systems to reach industry-leading solutions.
- Coordinate with business SME’s across departments, and task-forces to come up with inventive solutions for processes in a fast-paced & growing environment. Work with technical teams across various practices (eComm, Operations, CRM, etc.) to reach solutions that work throughout the technology stack.
- Be able to function effectively and efficiently in both guided projects within larger group and be able to lead projects on an ad-hoc basis
- Create and edit dashboards, saved searches, reports, workflows, KPIs, forms, advanced PDF’s, etc. in service of making users’ lives easier
- Audit, manage and be able to control master data sanitization, errors, and updates. I.e. mass updates, CSV, scripted updates, etc. Be able to understand and relay business logic for master data & business processes to the business owners
- Install and configure NetSuite applications from the app store
- Audit and edit user roles and permissions
- Write and amend complex reports and saved searches to meet business reporting requirements
- Develop and maintain all Systems training materials and user documentation in a searchable and re-usable format
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, problem points, and compliance, while publishing scheduled progress reports to Business process owners with the larger technology group
- Respond to all organization-wide requests on an ad-hoc basis in a timely manner, with the involvement of management
- Stay well-informed with current technical knowledge and continuously making recommendations for future system upgrades, and be willing to learn and expand product knowledge on an ongoing basis
The Right Person Would Have:
- 3+ years of experience and high proficiency with Oracle NetSuite ERP
- Understanding of HTML/CSS (FreeMarker, specifically)
- Have worked in a SDLC or Agile environment
- Preferred experience with: AR + Expense Management software (SAP Concur, Expensify), WMS systems (SnapFulfil, SAP, DCL eFactory, Paragon Bay), Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud and BI platforms (Tableau and PowerBI) is a huge plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Deep understanding of cloud platforms and data management
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage recurring or ongoing tasks and one-off projects
- Self-sufficient, forward and critical thinking, self-starting problem solver, and work with little direct supervision, but also be able to coordinate and collaborate with technology teams as needed
- Understanding of SuiteScript is a plus (either 1.0 or 2.x), or be willing to learn is a plus
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.