Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We’re Looking For:
Therabody is seeking a Director to join our rapidly expanding Financial Planning and Analysis team. This individual will be a hands-on analytical leader providing strategic insights and financial support across the organization. Reporting to the SVP, of FP&A, this role will play an integral part in designing and executing the annual budgeting and forecasting process along with long range strategic planning.You will own various tasks and determine ways to automate for speed and accuracy. You will partner closely with IT and the VP of Financial Systems in the design and build of a multi-year planning application. You will have direct oversight of analysts to help create and improve financial modeling toolkits, leading monthly sales, margin, and profitability analyses, and providing strategic recommendations on business optimization. You will work cross-functionally and empower leaders across the company by delivering strategic analyses and actionable insights driver by a deep understanding and synthesis of data.
- Lead the preparation of annual budgets, forecast, variance analysis, and strategic investment analysis across the organization supporting cross function areas
- Establish reporting requirements for various KPIs, weekly sales flashes, monthly performance management and variance analysis, and actual vs budget presentations for senior leadership
- Create actionable management reporting and dynamic dashboard in both a timely and accurate manner, providing key insights and recommendations
- Oversee a team of analysts providing leadership, scrutiny, and support, challenging the status quo with a constant hunger to build and improve
- Collaborate across the organization to provide business insights driven by data, leveraging existing and new technologies to deliver exceptional value
- Leverage financial and business acumen to provide business support to key stakeholders at all levels in the organization.
- Assist in the long-range strategic planning and work to execute upon strategic initiatives
- Partner with IT and financial systems teams to design, build, implement a multiple year advanced planning application with several consolidation options
- Prepare monthly board materials and decks
- Ad hoc projects and analysis to provide executive decision support
The Right Person Would Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or other quantitative degree. MBA a plus
- 10+ years of progressive financial management experience with at least 6 years in FP&A, including public company experience
- Experience in the wellness/consumer goods industry, Ecommerce, Direct-to-consumer and B2B Sales models. Global experience a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications and experience with NetSuite and planning platforms (e.g. Hyperion, etc)
- Strong team leader while also having the desire to roll up sleeves and get heavily into the detail
- Must be very organized, detail-orientated and possess exceptional time management skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels within an organization
- Highly motivated, self-starter who manages projects end-to-end and has a demonstrated track record of producing results, organizing and prioritizing deadlines
- Ability to multi-task numerous important priorities simultaneously
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.