Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We’re Looking For:
Therabody is seeking an Analyst to join our Financial Planning and Analysis team. This person will be an integral part of a team that is responsible for managing key planning deliverables and presentations, creating and improving financial modeling toolkits, leading monthly sales, margin, and profitability analyses, and providing strategic recommendations on business optimization. You will be the lead analyst on all things related to either Revenue or Expenses and will be expected to be the subject matter expert in the data you handle. You will turn your analyses into deep insights, communicate these insights to key stakeholders and executives, and drive strategic decision making. You will work cross-functionally and empower leaders across the company by delivering strategic analyses and actionable insights.
- Building and maintaining financial models for budgeting, forecasting and long-range planning
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and presentations
- Conduct monthly variance reporting (actuals/budget/prior period)
- Identify areas of sales and margin opportunity and perform ad-hoc analyses to highlight potential impact
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditure
- The financial “Go-To” person for any sales or operations ad hoc analyses, questions, and reports
- Partner with Sales or Operations teams to improve monthly and ad hoc sales/operations reporting
- Partner with Marketing teams to track, analyze, and optimize spend throughout the year
- Cross-train with other members of the Strategic Finance team on recurring reports
- Optimize reporting and dashboard building with a focus on a single version of the truth
- Act as a subject matter expert for the design / build / implementation of a multi-year planning application
The Right Person Would Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or other quantitative degree
- 3+ years experience in FP&A, Corporate Strategy, or analytical field at a high growth/fast paced company; CPG industry experience in a multi-channel organization a plus
- Advanced skills in Excel conducive to financial modeling: VLOOKUPS, pivot tables, IF statements, nested formulas; prior knowledge of any BI tools or SQL is a plus
- Advanced experience with PowerPoint and creating presentations from analyses done in Excel or other analytical tools for executive leadership
- Experience with pulling large data sets from an ERP system, manipulating the data, and turning the information into actionable insights
- Highly organized and exceptional research/ data tracking skills
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Comfortability with tackling ambiguous tasks
- Candidate should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Net Suite and/or Hyperion applications a plus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and influence across all levels of the organization
- Self-starter who can roll up sleeves and work under tight deadlines
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.