Who We’re Looking For:
The Senior Customer Service Representative will be responsible for assisting all Therabody customers as well as helping our internal departments with enquiries regarding customer relations. Here at Therabody, our customer service team is responsible for providing white glove service to all of our customers. This role will be responsible for responding to customers via email, phone, chat, social media, and through our customer review platform. Additionally, we are responsible for ensuring that all customer enquiries are answered and processed the same day. In this role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for following up on customer issues and providing a solution in a timely manner, owning and working with the team to solve escalated concerns and going over and beyond with a goal of always providing premier support to our customers.
- Provide white glove customer service to all customers.
- Manage incoming customer enquiries through email, chat, and phone.
- Respond to customers directly and help to answer all questions
- Help troubleshoot customer issues and respond appropriately
- Empathise, advocate for, and maintain positive relationships with our customers
- Handle customer concerns, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and tools available
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction goals
- Work cohesively with the team and always maintain teamwork spirit
- Performs other related duties as assigned
The Right Person Would Have
- 3+ years in a customer service role at an e-commerce company or product related company
- Experience with Salesforce, Zendesk and/or other customer service platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Customer service orientated and ability to adapt and respond to different types of customer persona’s
- Experience in responding to customer inquiries via social channels: Facebook/Instagram
- Experience in managing over 75 tickets a day across email, live chat and phone.
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.