Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a Digital Designer to join our Ecommerce team to creatively contribute to Therabody's evolving digital platforms. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in shaping the design direction and trajectory of a new digital product. You will be collaborating with a cross-disciplinary team in all phases of design from concept to completion.
- Support the design needs of mobile and web based Therabody initiatives
- Demonstrate mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, and Photoshop).
- Collaborate with the design leads to ensure completion of multiple projects
- Take on all types of digital design projects such as digital banners and ads, Email design, promotional graphics packages, creating assets for landing pages, and more.
- Working with the UI/UX team to create High Fidelity mockups for review and approvals.
- Photo editing and retouching
- Maintain and update the digital asset library
- Effectively communicate across departments to ensure deadlines are met
- Be an expert and managing multiple projects and timelines at once
The Right Person Would Have:
- 3+ years of experience as a digital/graphic designer at a premium in-house brand or agency.
- Strong portfolio that includes conversion-based promotional graphics
- Experience with Motion Graphics and animated banner ads.
- Experience in e-commerce is highly preferred
- Photography / photo editing capabilities
- Illustration skills is a plus
- Basic working knowledge of programs such as After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Solid understanding of design principles, composition, and typography.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects while maintaining attention to details.
- Ability to collaborate with and present to other designers and other departments.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment in which requirements & priorities constantly change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.